Robert S. Chelle, Esq.
Phone: (480) 442-3410
Areas of Practice:
- Administrative Law
- Health Care Law
- Medical Peer Review
- Nursing License Defense
- Physician Contract Review
- Physician Medical License Defense
- Professional License Defense
Attorney Robert Chelle provides legal counsel to individuals and health care providers throughout Arizona. Mr. Chelle represents and defends the licenses of professionals before Arizona licensing boards. His practice includes:
- Representing professionals in matters before associations or licensing boards regulating professionals.
- Civil litigation defense including contracting issues, non-compete agreements and personal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing contract and employment agreement issues for health care professionals.
- Representing professionals who have been threatened with a complaint, malpractice, revocation, suspension or other administrative action.
- Providing guidance to health care professionals involved in peer review.
Mr. Chelle has personally represented Arizona professionals before the following Arizona Boards:
- Arizona Board of Nursing
- Arizona Medical Board
- Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners
- Arizona Dental Board
- Arizona Board of Pharmacy
- Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Arizona Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board
- Arizona Board of Psychologists Examiners
- Arizona Veterinary Medical Examining Board
- Arizona Board of Physical Therapy
- Arizona Board of Optometry
- Arizona Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers
- Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Arizona Board of Accountancy
- Arizona Board of Cosmetology
- Arizona Board of Respiratory Care Examiners
He has experience in the legal departments of two of the finest health care providers in the country including:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Rush Health System (Chicago, IL)
Mr. Chelle has also been involved in physician practice management for individual physicians, physician practice groups, in addition to, managing a multi-specialty employed physician network for a mid-size medical center.
DePaul College of Law, Chicago, IL
J.D., 2002, Health Care Certificate
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
B.S., 1999 (attended on an athletic scholarship – swimming)
Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association