Phoenix Health Care Lawyer
The fast pace and complex activities of health care organizations and providers presents a complex and unique set of legal issues that can seem like a daunting and insurmountable obstacle. However, with the assistance of a dedicated and experienced attorney who is familiar with all of these legal issues, this difficult and confusing time in your life can be alleviated and reduced significantly.
The always changing industry of health care requires an attorney who is knowledgeable in the field and is committed to staying on top of the current avenues available to provide you with the best representation possible. The legal issues arising in this field are so numerous and pervasive that they often touch on a variety of legal practice areas and require representation from an expert attorney who is familiar with how to integrate these issues into a coherent and successful resolution.
When dealing with these complex issues, it is imperative that your representation provides prompt and personal service to ensure effective communication to all of the involved parties.
With practical experience working for and with health care organizations and providers, Attorney Robert Chelle has a unique understanding of the complex legal challenges facing health care providers. A significant portion of his practice is dedicated to drafting, reviewing and litigating contract matters, including physician employment agreements, nursing contracts, physician recruitment agreements, in addition to, other contracts and agreements entered into between health care providers and professionals. Attorney Robert Chelle can provide counsel or represent you regarding:
Recent projects include:
- Implementing a productivity based compensation structure based on work relative value units (wRVU) for a specialty employed physician network.
- Drafting and reviewing physician employment agreements (employed, private practice and loan forgiveness).
- Ensuring health care organizations are in compliance with rules of regulatory agencies, company policies and procedures, standards of accrediting bodies, coding procedures and that behavior in the organization meets the organization’s Standards of Conduct.
- Establishing and monitoring business processes to ensure effective and efficient clinical operations.
- Educating and addressing issues related to contract administration and practice management with physicians and office staff.
- Coordinating physician recruitment activities and contract negotiations with physician candidates.
If you are in need of assistance with a health care related legal issue or transaction, contact Attorney Robert Chelle by email or by telephone at 480-442-3410.